Sometimes, clothes get torn when one least expect. Does it have to remain torn? Other times, one desires to create a design on curtains and table cloths. If your favorite and most expensive clothe gets torn, you have the option to stitch it and continue wearing it regularly. Sewing machines have been invented to help sew and curb the problem of having troubled and disturbed individuals of torn clothes.
Though some sewing machines are expensive, there are others which are pocket-friendly and give quality services. Listed below are some inexpensive sewing machines that serve sewing purposes.
1. Sunbeam Sewing Machine
This sewing machine contains an automatic needle threader and a very easy threading system that only requires basic sewing skills to operate. The device is compact hence is ideal for small working space. The machine if fitted with a stitch adjustor with twelve different stitching styles. It has a plastic hand wheel for reverse stitch and comes with a drawer. The machine has two foot peddles in the case of electricity loss or inaccessibility to electricity.
• It comes with a metal bobbin reducing the hassles of looking for one.
• One can comfortably operate the machine without using the side buttons.
• It has two speeds that one can choose according to one’s prowess in sewing and stitching.
• It is a dual purpose machine as it can stitch and hem making sewing work easy and perfect.
• It is light and is not recommendable for big projects like denim or for sewing heavy duty jeans.
• It cannot put in heavy duty material zippers.
• One can not button using the machine unless with the help the buttonholes.
2. Michley Sewing Machine
The Michley sewing machine is designed to ensure threading satisfaction by integrating a double thread technology giving a tight and a tight stitch on the clothes. The machine has 8 stitching patterns and an automatic thread rewind. The machine if fitted with knobs and buttons on the side for an easy changing of functions whenever required. The machine has both forward and reverse sewing giving a satisfactory stitching experience. The device comes with 2 bobbins, AC adaptor, 2 thread spools, needle, foot pedal and a threader all in one box. With its moderate dimensions of 10-4/5 by 4-4/5 by 10-1/5 inches, the machine fits in a moderate room perfectly.
• Lots of choices for stitches up to 8 different stitches
• The machine is light and middle sized hence e one can carry it without struggling
• It is affordable and perfect for crafts and occasional use
• It can stitch and hem giving excellent sewing services.
• It is a light weight machine hence heavy duty projects may make it tippy
• The machine doesn’t have a hard cover although one input it manually
3. iMax Sewing Machine
This mini electric sewing machine is designed to give a simple user interface while delivering quality services. The machine runs on 6 volts lion battery placed at the base of the machine. The machine has a hands wheel for easy reverse and forward sewing as well as a foot pedal. The machine has an adjusting screw to adjust the stitching level as well as a metal bobbin on top of its compartment. It is configured with a 2-speed system that gives a double stitch and automatic thread rewind.
• It is portable, and one can move with it freely
• It uses a battery saving on power consumption rate
• The machine has a warranty and after purchase, services assuring quality and durability
• Has 2-speed and double thread for perfect sewing
• It is a light machine and not best in sewing thick materials and jeans.
• Its surface is oily and can tamper your clothes if not keen
With the invention of inexpensive sewing machines, sewing has been as simple as wearing your favorite cloth. Despite the low cost, the machines give exemplary and satisfactory services. No reason for having a torn trouser, tattered table cloth or curtain. Get one of the sewing machines at http://www.sewingmachine.today, have your sewing needs met as they occur. Different manufacturers have designed the sewing machines to give quality work, be durable, and save money while addressing sewing demands.